1. According to the company's overall marketing objectives and marketing strategies, complete the regional sales tasks assigned by the company;
2. Master market dynamics, actively, timely and effectively open up new customers and broaden business channels;
3. Responsible for business negotiation, drafting business contracts and agreements;
4. The handling of customer complaints and the maintenance of customer relations;
5. Reporting business situation regularly, adjusting direction in time and keeping close cooperation with operation department;
6. Establishment and archiving of customer files in the area under its jurisdiction;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. College degree or above, strong learning ability, able to adapt to frequent business trips;
2. Graduates who have worked in the same position for more than two years may be relaxed appropriately.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, able to withstand sales pressure, strong ability to resist pressure;
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good at discovering potential customer needs;
5. Experience in sales of reagents, consumables and instruments is preferred.